Existing patients must arrive 15 minutes early for their appointments to complete a required COVID-19 consent form; new patients should arrive 30 minutes early for their appointments.
Questions for Patients
- Have you been traveling in the last 14 days?
- Have you recently had a fever or runny nose/coughing or trouble breathing?
- Have you been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 within the last month?
** If you answered "yes" to any or all of these questions, we will not allow you into our office at this time. Please call our front desk within 48 business hours of your appointment to reschedule. If notice is not given in a timely manner, you will be charged for your missed appointment.
Please be patient with us — this is uncharted territory for everyone, and we are implementing specific protocols for the protection of our patients and staff. We need to take extra care to keep our space clean and free of germs and viruses. Please reschedule your appointment if you are not feeling well - even if it's just a minor cold - to prevent potentially infecting others. We all need to do our part to keep one another safe and healthy!
Safety Precautions Include
- Our interior office doors will remain open during operating hours to ensure no one will have to touch the door handles.
- All patients will be required to wash their hands upon entering our office.
- Per the American Dental Association (ADA), patients will be asked to use a hydrogen peroxide mouth rinse, which aids in reducing active viruses in the mouth.
- We will practice proper social distancing policies, with patients staggered throughout the office to prevent people being grouped together in the waiting room.
- Existing patients must arrive 15 minutes early for their appointments to complete a required COVID-19 consent form; new patients should arrive 30 minutes early for their appointments.
- We will take every patient’s temperature with a no-contact thermometer prior to entering our office.
- Clinical staff will follow the American Dental Association (ADA) recommendations by wearing the proper face masks and hair coverings at all times.
- After every patient interaction, all equipment, including iPads and credit card machines, will be wiped down with alcohol wipes.
- Our office is equipped with air purifiers featuring medical-grade filters.
What patients need to be prepared for
- Patients must arrive with their own mask or face covering in order to be allowed into the office.
- Patients are the only ones allowed in the office for their scheduled appointment - no children or spouses allowed.
- Patients will be required to follow specific protocol upon entering the office in order to be seen for treatment.
- If patients have new insurance, this MUST be provided to the office prior to your appointment. Please email a copy of your insurance card (front & back) to email@example.com so that the insurance information can be verified.
A PPE fee of $12.00 will be charged to each patient regardless of what procedure is being done. This includes emergency exams, cleaning, and Invisalign appointments, in addition to all treatment / restorative appointments. This fee will be collected upon arrival for your scheduled appointment.
Now, as always, your safety and care is our #1 priority. We thank you in advance for your continued patience and respect of these new precautions. Let's all do our part to keep one another safe during these times!