General Dentistry in Arlington
It’s important for adults and children to go to the dentist twice a year for checkups and teeth cleanings. Even if you have excellent dental hygiene habits at home, going to the dentist on a routine basis will ensure that you maintain your healthy, beautiful smile. A professional dentist will not only clean your teeth but spot any dental problems such as cavities and gum infections.
Going to the dentist isn’t everyone’s favorite way to spend an afternoon. At CNS Dental, we understand this and try to make the experience comfortable and stress-free. We offer patients the best dental services available in a warm, friendly environment designed to put our patients at ease.
We provide a wide range of general dentistry services in Arlington that can help your teeth stay healthy. Some of the general dentistry services we offer are…
- Comprehensive examinations and cleanings: During your routine checkup, Dr. Schantz and her team will use our state-of-the-art dental equipment to examine and clean your teeth to prevent plaque build-up and cavity formation as well as keep your teeth as clean and bright as possible. They will accurately identify any dental problems and create a treatment plan to resolve them.
- X-Rays: X-Rays can reveal a lot more about your dental health that may not be visible during an oral exam, such as abscesses, the position of your wisdom teeth, root canals, and more. At CNS Dental, we use your X-Ray to catch dental problems early on and help guide you to having a healthier mouth.
- Oral cancer screenings: Cancer is a terrible disease that nobody should have to experience, so it’s a good idea to be screened for oral cancer every time you come for a checkup. Our expert dentists can complete a thorough exam during your appointment and quickly identify any warning signs of oral cancer.
- Dental sealants: Sealants are thin, protective coatings that are placed on your teeth, usually your molars, that will help keep food out of the hard-to-brush grooves of your teeth and prevent tooth decay. Dr. Schantz and her team can place sealants on your teeth to keep them clean and strong for a long time.
- Fluoride treatment: Fluoride is key for keeping teeth healthy and strong in both children and adults. Fluoride is often found in toothpaste and mouthwash to promote good dental hygiene, but having a fluoride treatment at your dentist gives you an extra layer of protection. During your appointment, we can apply a fluoride treatment that will clean and protect your teeth.
Love Your Smile with CNS Dental!
At CNS Dental, we believe going to the dentist should be as comfortable as possible. In our office, we offer a relaxing setting while using state-of-the-art technology to ensure accuracy and a quick turnaround for data and results. Dr. Cara Schantz and the rest of her staff are all experienced, professional, and compassionate. We treat each patient like family and are dedicated to helping you love your smile.
Is it time for your next checkup? Contact CNS Dental today at (703) 304-3881 to schedule your cleaning!
Schedule Your Appointment Today!
Our office hours are as follows:
Monday: 10:30 AM – 7 PM
Tuesday: 7 AM – 3:30 PM
Wednesday: 8 AM – 5 PM
Thursday: 8 AM – 5 PM
Friday: 7 AM – 2 PM
Open one Saturday a month: 7 AM – 1 PM