Dentistry Services in Arlington
At CNS Dental, we believe going to the dentist should be as comfortable as possible. In our office, we offer a relaxing setting while using state-of-the-art technology to ensure accuracy and a quick turnaround for data and results. Dr. Cara Schantz and the rest of her staff are all experienced, professional, and compassionate. We treat each patient like family and are dedicated to helping you love your smile.
We are proud to offer the following dentistry services in Arlington, VA:
- General Dentistry: We provide comprehensive examinations and x-rays, oral cancer screenings, dental sealants, fluoride treatment, hygiene, and cleanings to keep your mouth healthy and your smile bright.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: We offer veneers, bonding, whitening, and other cosmetic services that will restore your beautiful smile.
- Dental Implants: Replace your missing teeth with natural-looking and feeling dental implants!
- Invisalign: We are proud to offer Invisalign treatment services, a great alternative to traditional braces!
- Sedation Dentistry: Our non-IV sedation services will help keep you relaxed and pain-free during your dental procedure or cleaning.
- Emergency Dental Treatment: If you have an immediate dental emergency such as a missing crown or unbearable pain, we can try to assist you as soon as possible!
- Periodontics: We are dedicated to keeping your gums clean and protecting them against decay with our periodontics services.
- Restoration: From tooth-colored fillings to crowns and bridges, our expert dentists can perform a wide range of procedures that will restore your gorgeous smile.
- State-of-the-Art Technology: Our office is equipped with state-of-the-art technology that make our dental procedures easier, more accurate, and gives you a much faster turnaround of results for scans and screenings.
If you’re coming in for a procedure or operation, view our post-operative instructions here. View our insurance and financing information here.
To schedule your appointment, please call (703) 304-3881 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schedule Your Appointment Today!
Our office hours are as follows:
Monday & Thursday
9am - 5pm
Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday
7am - 2pm